If you own or manage a business, you can create and edit a free Business Profile through Google My Business that customers can find on Google Maps or Search. Make sure to be signed in with your Google My Business account. Sign up for Google My Business or verify an existing profile.
Search for your business on Google Maps or Search. You can edit your profile, share photos and posts, see reviews from customers, and more.
Currently, verified owners and managers can use different features on various platforms.
Manage your Buisness Profile through Google Maps
After you verify a business, you can edit its information (like opening hours, photos, offers and products) directly from your Business Profile wherever it appears on Google Search and Maps.
If someone else owns or manages your business, you can add owners and managers as well as remove yourself through your Google My Business account.
If you want to stop managing a Business Profile, you can remove the business from your account. This won’t remove the Business Profile from Google Maps or Search. If the business doesn’t exist anymore, mark it as permanently closed before removing it from your account. Then, it will appear as closed on Google.
Edit your Business Profile in Google Maps
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google My Business app.
- Search for your business name.
- Choose one of the following:
- Add or correct your business information: Tap Make an edit.
- Share photos that make your business stand out: Tap Photos Add photos.
- View and respond to customer reviews: Tap Reviews.
View Insights directly from your Business Profile on Google Maps
Owners and managers can check how often their profile has been viewed through their Business Profile. You can use profile view insights to track how popular your business is with current and potential customers.
Only owners and managers of the Business Profile can view profile insights. Learn more about viewing insights.
Manage your Business Profile through Google Search
- Make sure you're signed in with your Google My Business account.
- Search for your business name on Google.
- You'll see options above the search results.
- Add or correct your business information: Click Edit info.
- Share photos that make your business stand out: Click Add photo.
- View and respond to customer reviews: Click Reviews.
- Manage other info for the business: Click Do more.
Manage other parts of your Business profile
Reply to reviews
Important: To reply to reviews, make sure your G Suite organization administrator enables: 1) Google My Business, and 2) Google Search and/or Google Maps, as services for your account. If you have any issues, contact your administrator. Learn more about how to find your administrator, turn on services, and apply policies to different users.
Site manager sign-up link
A site manager sign-up link can be found in the Business Profile of claimed chain locations on Maps and Search. New users who sign up for Google My Business, as well as existing users who try to access claimed chain listings, can verify as a site manager. The sign-up link makes it easier for franchise owners and store managers to manage listings for locations they own or operate.
Site managers will be verified by Google to make sure their profile data is accurate. Owners can still manage user access through their Google My Business accounts.
When signed in to Google My Business, a site manager can request to upgrade to listing manager or owner of a verified listing. The listing owner can approve or deny the request.
Become a site manager from the Business Profile
- On the Business Profile, click Manage this business.
Tip: This button will only appear on chain listings that are already claimed. It won't appear on listings for unclaimed chains or service area business ads.
- Select how you’d like to verify this location is yours:
- Verify by phone number: Click Call or Text.
- Verify by email: Click Email.
- Auto-verify: If eligible, verify automatically.
- Once you complete verification, a banner will appear that confirms you're now authorized to manage the location.