View Insights for your business listing
Many customers find businesses through Google Search and Maps. Google My Business Insights focuses on how customers find your listing on Search and Maps, and what they do after they find it.
View insights directly from your Business Profile on Google Maps
Owners and managers can check how often their profile’s been viewed through their Business Profile on Google Maps. You can use profile view insights to track how popular your business is with current and potential customers. Only owners and managers of the Business Profile can view profile insights.
To check your profile insights, sign in to the same Google Account that you use for Google My Business. Profile view insights appear on your Business Profile under the "You manage this Business Profile" section.
To go to your Business Profile, search for your business name on Google Maps. Learn more about managing your business from Google Maps.
View your business on Google at a glance
Sign in to Google My Business and go to the Home tab. Under 'Performance', you'll see a snapshot of the number of views, searches and actions for your listing.
Under 'Your business is on Google', you'll see direct links to your live listing on Search and Maps. Confirm that your listing is showing by clicking those links.
Sign in to Google My Business and go to the Home tab. From there, you'll see a snapshot of the number of views, searches and actions for your listing.
Go to the Profile tab and look for 'Your business is on Google' to see links to your live listing on Search and Maps. Confirm that your listing is showing by clicking those links.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple listings, open the listing that you'd like to manage.
- Click Insights from the menu.
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Under the Insights summary section, tap the down arrow View report.
There's also a summary of your listing’s Insights from your dashboard.
You can bulk download Insights for multiple listings to a spreadsheet. Then you can view different chain locations are performing on Google Search and Maps.
Insights are only available for verified listings.
- Select the listings for which you'd like to download a bulk Insights report.
- Above the list of your locations, click Download Insights. In the screen that open, next to the report you want, click Get report.
- Select the time-frame for your Insights data, then in the bottom right corner of the screen, click Download.
- Your report starts downloading automatically in a new tab. After your report finishes downloading, you can close the tab.
If you haven’t turned on your listing for download, you may see “***” in the columns of your bulk Insights spreadsheet.