View Insights for your business listing
Many customers find businesses through Google Search and Maps. Google My Business Insights focuses on how customers find your listing on Search and Maps, and what they do after they find it.
View Insights directly from your Business Profile on Google Maps
Owners and managers can check how often their profile’s been viewed through their Business Profile on Google Maps. You can use profile view insights to track how popular your business is with current and potential customers. Only owners and managers of the Business Profile can view profile insights.
To check your profile insights, sign in to the same Google Account that you use for Google My Business. You'll also see simple insights on Maps and search if you're logged in with your profile.
View Insights at a glance
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Home.
- In the "Performance" section, you'll find the number of views, searches, and activity for your listing.
Access Insights for individual listings
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple listings, open the listing your'd like to manage.
- On the left menu, click Insights.
Important: The views displayed on your dashboard are for the past 28 days, so expect some fluctuation in stats. To get more information on your business's visibility, go to the Insights tab.
You can bulk download Insights for multiple listings to a spreadsheet. Then you can view how different chain locations are performing on Google Search and Maps.
Insights are only available for verified listings.
- Select the listings you want to download a bulk Insights report.
- Above the list of your locations, click Download Insights. In the screen that open, next to the report you want, click Get report.
- Select the time-frame for your Insights data, then in the bottom right corner of the screen, click Download.
- Your report starts downloading automatically in a new tab. After your report finishes downloading, you can close the tab.
If you haven’t turned on your listing for download, you may see “***” in the columns of your bulk Insights spreadsheet.