If you own or manage a business, you can create and edit a free Business Profile that customers can find on Google Maps and Search. To create or claim a Business Profile, sign up for Google My Business.
After you verify a business, you can interact with your Business Profile wherever it appears on Google Search and the Maps mobile app.
- Edit profile: Easily manage your presence on Google.
- Promote: Connect with your customers.
- Customers: Understand how your business presence is performing.
Manage your Business Profile on Google Search
Certain features are available only on either Search or Maps, or on certain operating systems.
- Make sure that you're logged in with the account that you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To view your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name.
- If needed, select View profile to manage your Business Profile.
- Choose from the available options in the menu above the search results.
Why am I seeing this?
Only verified owners and managers can manage and directly edit your Business Profile when it appears on Search and Maps.
The Business Profile is visible to the public and appears in search results when users are searching for your business. However, only owners and managers of the profile have access to see and perform actions such as creating posts and replying to reviews.
Stop managing your Business Profile
If someone else owns or manages your business: With your Google My Business account, you can add additional owners and managers or remove yourself.
To stop managing a Business Profile, remove the business from your Google Account. This doesn’t remove the profile from Google Maps or Search. If the business doesn’t exist anymore, before you remove it from your account, mark the business as permanently closed.