Manage your business listing directly from Google
If you're signed in with your Google My Business account, you can manage your business listing directly from Google Search. Just search for your business on Google, and you can complete and enhance your listing, share photos and posts related to your business, see reviews from customers, and more.
To manage your business listing from Google Search:
- Make sure you're logged in with your Google My Business account.
- Search for your business name on Google.
- You'll see a simple menu right above the search results.
- Click Edit info to add or correct your business information
- Click Create post to post on Google and stay engaged with your customers
- Click Add photos to share photos that make your business stand out
- Click Reviews to view and respond to customer reviews
You'll also see personalized updates (like newly added photos from customers) and suggestions to help you improve your online presence (like updating your hours or responding to customers).
This dashboard is only visible to owners and managers of the business listing.