With a Business Profile on Google Maps and Search, you can:
- Update your business information, adjust your hours, or add a website. Learn how to edit your business information.
- Add photos or updates to stand out. Learn how to manage your photos and videos.
- Respond to reviews and questions to connect with your customers. Learn more about reviews and how to manage them.
- The Google My Business mobile app is no longer available, however you can manage your Business Profile on the Google Maps app. Learn how to manage your profile on the Google Maps app.
- Certain features may differ between Google Maps and Search, and the operating system.
- For Merchant Center support, visit Google Merchant Center Help.
Get started on Maps & Search
Important: To manage a Business Profile, the opening date for your business must be set to fewer than 90 days in the future. If it's more than 90 days, you can use Business Profile Manager.
If users search for your business, your Business Profile shows up in search results. You can create posts and reply to reviews. Learn how to improve your local ranking on Google.
Google uses various sources to update your Business Profile, such as user reports and licensed content. Learn how to manage Google updates.
Manage your Business Profile on Google Search & the Google Maps app
To manage your profile directly on Google:
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- In the menu above the search results, select Edit profile, Promote, or Customers.
Important: There are no changes to how customers can find and interact with your Business Profile. You can continue to access your Business Profile data through the Google Maps mobile app and Google Search.
- Download the Google Maps app on your mobile devices. Learn how to download the Google Maps app.
- Tip: On the Google My Business app, tap Manage on Maps to switch to the Google Maps app.
- Sign in to the same Google Account you use to sign into your Business Profile.
- To access your Business Profile, in the Google Maps app , tap your profile photo or initial Your Business Profile.
Change access or stop managing your Business Profile
- You can add, remove, or transfer the people that can manage your profile. Learn how to update access to your profile.
- You can remove an open or closed business from your Google Account:
- If the business is still open, you can remove the Business Profile from your account.
- If the business is closed, before you remove it from your account, you can mark a business as permanently closed.