Drop a pin for your business location
First, check that the address you entered is up to date and contains no extraneous information, as outlined in our address entry guidelines.
If your address doesn't have a street number, or you're sure that you've entered the address correctly but the system still can't find it, you can pin your business's location directly on the map by following these steps:
- Sign into Google My Business.
- For a single location:
- From card view, choose the listing you’d like to manage and click Manage location. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.
- Click Info from the menu.
- For multiple locations:
- From your list view, select the locations you’d like to manage. If you’re viewing your locations as cards instead of a list, switch to list view by clicking the list icon on the right side above your locations.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Address field and check that your address is correct in the window that appears.
- On the right side of the window, you'll see a map with a red pin representing the middle of your business location. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and - buttons at the bottom-right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you're sure that you've accurately pinned the middle of your location, click Apply in the top-right corner of the page.
If you're still having issues, please contact us.