First, check that the address you entered is up to date and contains no extraneous information, as outlined in our address entry guidelines.
If your address doesn't have a street number, or you're sure that you've entered the address correctly, but the system still can't find it, you can pin your business directly on the map.
Add or edit a pin on Google
To adjust your pin location:
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- To manage your pin on Google:
- With Google Search, select Edit profile Location.
- With Google Maps, select Edit profile Business information Location.
- Next to “Business location,” click Edit .
- To adjust your pin location, click Adjust.
- Move the map so the pin points to your business location.
- Select Done Save.
Tip: Edits pending review usually take up to 10 minutes. Learn more about pending review edits.
If you still have issues, contact us.