First, check that the address you entered is up to date and contains no extraneous information, as outlined in our address entry guidelines.
If your address doesn't have a street number, or you're sure that you've entered the address correctly but the system still can't find it, you can pin your business's location directly on the map by following these steps:
- Sign into Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click the Address field and check that your address is correct in the window that appears.
- On the right side of the window, you'll see a map with a red pin representing the middle of your business location. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and - buttons at the bottom-right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you're sure that you've accurately pinned the middle of your location, click Apply in the top-right corner of the page.
Edits pending review usually take 24-48 hours to be reviewed, but may sometimes take longer.
If you still have issues, contact us.