Transfer primary ownership of a location
To transfer ownership of an entire business account, follow these steps.
In certain rare cases (such as another user becoming bulk verified), you may want to transfer primary ownership of a location. Only an owner of a location can transfer primary ownership. If you’re the only user associated with a location, you can add additional owners or managers.
To transfer primary ownership of a location:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have two or more listings, switch to card view and click Manage location for the location you'd like to transfer.
- Click Users from the menu.
- In the window that appears, scroll to the name of the user you’d like to transfer primary ownership to.
- From the dropdown menu on the right-hand side of their name, select Primary owner.
- Click Done.
The transfer of ownership happens immediately--no confirmation is necessary from the new primary owner.