To transfer ownership of an entire location group, follow these steps.
In certain rare cases (such as another user becoming bulk verified), you may want to transfer primary ownership of a location. Only an owner of a location can transfer primary ownership. If you’re the only user associated with a location, you can add additional owners or managers.
To transfer primary ownership of a location:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click Users from the menu.
- In the window that appears, scroll to the name of the user you’d like to transfer primary ownership to.
- From the dropdown menu on the right-hand side of their name, select Primary owner.
- Click Done.
The transfer of ownership happens immediately--no confirmation is necessary from the new primary owner.