Request access to a bulk location
Locations are limited to one verified owner. If another user has verified this local business on Google, you may see the status "different owner" in your account. Any updates you make to this location won’t be submitted.
In order to manage a location that has already been verified by another user, you will need to request access from the current verified owner.
Important: You must be an existing manager of the page for at least two weeks before you can request ownership transfer.
To request access or ownership transfer:
- Visit Google My Business Locations.
- Click the three dash menu icon > Different owner.
- Use the checkbox to select the location(s) you’d like to access, then click request management.
- Fill out the form to the current owner. Indicate your relationship to the business and write a brief message to the current owner (optional).
- Only the verified owner of a page can transfer their ownership rights.
- Click Send request.
- We will pass a message on to the current Google owner and ask them to contact you directly to agree who should own and manage business information.
If the owner does not reply to you after one week, or if you are confident that the current owner will not receive the message from us, simply reply to let us know and a support specialist will follow up.