Delete a page
To delete a page:
- Log in to Google My Business and choose the page you’d like to manage.
- Place your cursor in the top left corner. Click My Business > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and choose Delete page.
- You may be asked to sign in again. If so, sign in, and continue with the following steps.
- Check all 4 of the boxes, including Yes, I want to delete my account. Only the page you want to delete, not your personal account, will be deleted.
- Click Delete. The page will be removed from your account.
Local pages can follow the steps above to delete a page. When you delete a local page, Google may retain business information from that page, and may continue to show information about that business on Google, including marking the business as closed, moved, or open, depending on the information we have about the business.
If your business is closing, make sure you report it as closed using Report a Problem before deleting the page.
If the business is moving, simply update the address of the business in the dashboard rather than deleting it. That way, you’ll save all of your reviews and conversations with followers.
To mark a bulk location as closed or moved, follow these steps.