Delete a page
Local pages can follow the steps below to delete a page. When you delete a local page, the corresponding listing will be unverified and you will no longer be able to manage it. Google may still retain business information from the page and may continue to show information about the business on Maps, Search, and other Google properties, including marking the business as permanently closed, moved, or open, depending on the information that’s known about the business.
Closed or moved businesses
If your business is permanently closing, make sure to mark it as permanently closed before deleting the page.
If the business is moving, simply update the address of the business in the Google My Business dashboard rather than deleting it. You’ll save all of your reviews.
Deleting a brand page will remove all of its content.
To delete a page:
- Log in to Google My Business and choose the page you’d like to manage.
- Place your cursor in the top left corner. Click My Business > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and choose Delete page.
- You may be asked to sign in again. If so, sign in, and continue with the following steps.
- Check all 4 of the boxes, including Yes, I want to delete my account. Only the page you want to delete, not your personal account, will be deleted.
- Click Delete. The page will be removed from your account.