Add or edit your business address
Does your business serve customers at their location (like plumbers or pizza places do)? To hide your address on Google, follow these steps.
To verify your business, you must enter a business address that Google can locate. Make sure your address listing follows the address guidelines so we can accurately display it. Keep in mind:
- Make sure you enter the complete and exact street address for your location (Example: "1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043").
- Include suite numbers, floors, building numbers, etc.
- Only include information that’s part of your official address. Include information like cross-streets and nearby landmarks only in regions where the official street address doesn’t accurately pinpoint your location. For example, avoid adding "Corner of Main St. and Washington Ave." or "Across from Central Park."
To add or edit your business address, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- Click the Address field.
- Enter your address following the guidelines above, then click Apply.
- If we can't find your address, you’ll see a red Set marker location button appear over a map of your city on the right side of the window. Click Set marker location.
- A map will appear with a red pin on your business location. You can drag this pin on the map. Place the pin at the center of your location. (For example, if you manage a store that’s located in a strip mall, place the pin in the center of it inside the mall.) To zoom in and out, use the + and - buttons at the top left of the screen.
- After you're sure you pinpointed the center of your location, click OK. We may review your edits for quality before they're published.