Edit incorrect Street View imagery for your business
Google Maps lets users see the Street View for your business, if it's available. Sometimes these images aren't accurate. You can either change the map marker for your business to associate it with different Street View imagery, or add your own Street View imagery using the Street View app.
Edit incorrect Street View imagery
To edit incorrect Street View imagery for your business:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- For a single location:
- From card view, choose the location that you'd like to manage and click Manage location. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right-hand side above your locations.
- Click Info from the menu.
- For multiple locations:
- From your list view, select the locations that you’d like to manage. If you’re viewing your locations as cards instead of a list, switch to list view by clicking the list icon on the right-hand side above your locations.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the Address field and check that your address is correct in the window that appears.
- On the right-hand side of the window, you'll see a map with a red pin to represent the middle of your business location. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and - buttons at the bottom right of the screen to zoom in and out.
- Once you're sure that you've accurately pinned the middle of your location, click Apply in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
Although you won't be able to preview the new Street View imagery from Google My Business, you can return to Google Maps to see how your change affected the imagery.
Add new Street View imagery
You can also add your own Street View imagery using the Street View app, or hire a trusted professional photographer to shoot an indoor Street View to show off the inside of your location to customers. Don't forget to add your own photos to your listing to help customers find your business.
Want to find out more about Street View? Click here.