Use Google Assistant settings to change the language in Google Assistant, set up Voice Match, and manage other preferences.
Tip: You can use Google Assistant with multiple accounts.
Open Google Assistant settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.”
- Next to your email address, tap Down .
- On Pixel 4 and up, tap See all Assistant settings .
- Choose an action:
- To use a different account: Tap the account you want to use.
- To add a new account: Tap Add another account.
- To remove an account from your device: Learn how to remove a Google Account.