Create calendar events & ask about your schedule
You can ask your Google Assistant to add events to your calendar or tell you about your schedule. You can add or ask about events with the Assistant on your TV, speaker or Smart Display.
Note: The languages you can use depend on the device. Learn which languages work on your device.
Calendars you can use
- Your Google Calendar.
- Google Calendars that you share with others or that others share with you. Learn how to share a calendar.
- Calendars imported through links or iCal.
These calendars won’t work:
- Birthdays, holidays, and other automatic events
- Calendars through your work or school account
Add an event or ask about your schedule
Make sure your Google Calendar is synced.
- Add a calendar event:
- “Add a meeting to my calendar.”
- “Schedule an event for me on Saturday at 8 PM.”
- “Add an event called Birthday Dinner.”
- Find out what’s on your calendar:
- “When’s my first meeting today?”
- “Where’s my next event?”
- "What’s my agenda for August 1?"
To delete or change an event, go to Google Calendar on your phone or computer.
Add a shared calendar
Your Google Assistant uses your main Google Calendar by default. To have your Assistant tell you about events on a shared calendar:
- On your Android phone, touch and hold the Home button.
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Settings.
- Tap Services Calendar.
- To hear events for a shared calendar, tap the box next to it.
- Your Assistant will now tell you about events on the shared calendar as well as your main calendar.
In some languages: You can have your Assistant add events to a shared calendar instead of your main calendar. Under “Default calendar to create events,” tap the one you want.