Check which Google Account is linked to Google Home
For your Google Home device to share personalized results, you must be signed into the same Google Account that is linked to Google Home.
Check which Google Account is linked to a Google Home device
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top right corner of the app's Home screen, tap Devices .
- Scroll to find the device card for the Google Home device.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the device card menu Settings.
- Underneath "Linked accounts(s)," you'll see the Google Account(s) linked to this specific Google Home device.