Expand all|Collapse all
Create your app by using your own data, an idea, or a sample template. Customize your app to:
- Manage your data in an app-friendly way by applying best practices
- Design your app
- Add actions to to allow users to perform specific operations
- Create and share Chat apps to enable users to interact directly with your app in Google Chat rather than clicking out to view the AppSheet app in a separate window
- Control offline behavior and sync
- Use machine learning to extract information from photos and images, generate predictive models, or support a voice interface in your app
- Secure your app to control user access
- Integrate technology, such as Data Studio, Scandit, and Zapier, and use the AppSheet API.
Easily automate common business processes and document-based workflows.
- Build automations that trigger processes that send email, SMS messages, notifications and Chat messages; create and save files; and call webhooks and scripts (such as Apps Script); and .
- Use templates to control the appearance of content sent from an automation.
- Use document processing to extract content from documents in a folder or compile folder contents.
- Use external eventing to trigger a process when a data change happens in Google Sheets.
Manage & monitor
Manage organization and teams
Learn how to:
- Choose your subscription plan, as well as find answers to other pricing questions
- Enable delegated billing for your clients if you are a partner
- Use AppSheet with your Workspace account
- Enable AppSheet Support to access your app if you need assistance
- Deactivate or delete your account