Your team is the group of AppSheet users who are members of your business unit. Teams enable you to easily collaborate and share resources with other team members.
About team management
Team management provides team root and admin accounts with tools for governance, security, shared policies, analytics, and billing so that they know how AppSheet is being used and can ensure that it is being used in a manner that is compliant with the business unit's requirements. Common assets like data sources and user domains can be defined once by the team root or admin and used by all app creators in the team.
Team roles and permissions
Team permissions vary based on team roles, as summarized in the following table.
Same permissions as team member plus:
Same permissions as team admin plus:
Access My team
Access My team to manage your team:
- Sign in to appsheet.com.
- Click My team in the account drop-down.
Ash highlighted in the previous figure, the My team page enables you to:
- Manage team membership
- Share resources with your team
- View security summary for team members (team root and admin only)
- Monitor your team (team root and admin only)
- Configure team settings, such as app creation restrictions and public app owner (team root and admin only)