Google Analytics 4 is the next generation of Analytics. Use the following labeled image to find your way around the interface of a Google Analytics 4 property so you can familiarize yourself with the main parts of Analytics.
In this article:
Switch between accounts and properties
In the top-left corner of the Analytics interface is a menu you can use to switch between all of the Analytics accounts and properties for which you have permission.
Search for instant answers to your questions, find reports, admin pages, and insights, manage accounts and properties, and access help content. If you click in the search box, you can see recent searches and reports you've opened.
Search is available in all languages supported by Google Analytics 4 properties in Google Analytics.
Access other product, get help, and manage accounts
In the top-right corner of the Analytics interface is a collection of options where you can switch between Google Marketing Platform products , get more help , start an in-product guided tour or send product feedback to the Analytics Product team , and manage your Google Account.
When you click to get more help, you can read a brief article about the current page, or open a panel to find popular articles, search the Analytics Help Center, access the Google Analytics community, and contact the Analytics Support team.
Navigate to reports, explorations, advertising, and admin
The navigation pane on the left provides links to:
- Home: Find information that's relevant to you based on your behavior in Analytics.
- Reports: Monitor traffic, investigate data, and understand your users and their activity.
- Explore: Explore your data with a collection of advanced techniques that go beyond standard reports to help you uncover deeper insights about your customers' behavior.
- Advertising: Get a better understanding of the ROI of your media spend across all channels, make informed decisions about budget allocation, and evaluate attribution models.
- Admin: Get access to the Analytics administrative features.