Analytics reporting starts with a summary of your business that mirrors the funnel of acquiring, engaging, monetizing, and retaining users, and highlights information about:
- Acquisition: the sources, mediums, and campaigns through which you acquire users
- Engagement: user engagement by events, pages, and screens
- Monetization: buyer volume, and revenue by items, promotions, and coupons
- Retention: retention by new and returning users, cohorts, and lifetime value
In addition to a collection of reports that mirror the funnel, Analytics also offers reports that cover:
- Demographics: user volume by demographic dimension
- Technology: user adoption of app releases and the technologies used to engage your content
Expand a report category to see the overview reports and the explorer reports.
The summary cards in each overview report generally include one metric and one dimension, and address a single question about your business, for example, "What are your user demographics?"
From the summary cards you can drill into a more comprehensive explorer report by clicking the link at the bottom.
In this case, the link opens the Country report.
Reports at this next level include a broader set of metrics.
The reporting infrastructure is designed so you can make a quick check of your business metrics, and then dig deeper into the areas you want to explore.