Roll-up properties are available only to Google Analytics 360 accounts that are linked to a Google Marketing Platform organization with an active 360 order. Only Google Analytics 360 properties can be sources to a roll-up property.
Delete a roll-up or any of its source properties
When you move a roll-up property to the Trash
- It remains in the trash for 35 days before Analytics deletes it permanently.
- During that 35 days, the roll-up property's historical data is preserved.
- Links to source properties are also preserved, but no data flows from the source properties to the roll-up property while it is in the trash.
When you move one of the roll-up's source properties to the Trash:
- The connection to the roll-up property is also deleted.
- The historical data from the source property is preserved in the roll-up property.
- In the Property column, click Property Settings.
- Click Move to Trash Can.
Restore a roll-up property
You can restore a roll-up property during the 35 days that it remains in the Trash before Analytics deletes it permanently.
When you restore a roll-up property, new data starts flowing from any source properties that are still linked.
- At the top of the Account column, use the dropdown selector to select the account that contains the roll-up property.
- In the Account column, click Trash Can.
- Select the roll-up property, then click Restore.