View keywords in specific ad groups
To view the keywords in a specific list of ad groups, follow these steps:
- On the Ad groups tab, select the ad groups containing the keywords that you want to view.
- Select Edit > Copy to copy the rows, then paste the rows into a spreadsheet or text file.
- Click Advanced search above the data view in AdWords Editor.
- Under Settings, select Ad group name in the first drop-down menu, and select Matches exactly in the second drop-down menu.
- Copy and paste the ad group names from your spreadsheet or text file into the text box.
- Optional: Select Save this search for reuse and enter a name for your saved search.
- Click Search.
- Select the Keywords tab to see the keywords in the selected ad groups.
Optional next steps:
- To go back to viewing all keywords in the account, select View > All.
- To view other items in the ad groups, such as ads or placements, select a different tab in step 8.
- To view items in specific campaigns instead of ad groups, select the Campaigns tab instead of the Ad groups tab in step 1. Then, in step 4, select Campaign name from the first drop-down menu.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?