Use dynamic remarketing to show ads tailored to your website visitors
Remarketing allows you to show ads to people who've previously visited your website or used your mobile app. Dynamic remarketing takes this a step further, letting you show previous visitors ads that contain products and services that they viewed on your website. With messages tailored to your audience, dynamic remarketing helps you build leads and sales by bringing previous visitors back to your website to complete what they started.
More reasons to use dynamic remarketing
- Ads that scale with your products or services: Pair your feed of products or services with dynamic ads, scaling your ads to cover your entire inventory.
- Simple, yet powerful feeds: Create a basic .csv, .tsv, .xls or .xlsx feed. The AdWords product recommendation engine will pull products and services from your feed, determining the best mix of products for each ad based on popularity and what the visitor viewed on your website.
- High-performance layouts: AdWords predicts which dynamic ad layout is likely to perform best for the person, placement and platform where the ad will show.
- Real-time bid optimisation: With enhanced CPC and conversion optimiser, AdWords calculates the optimal bid for each impression.
What you’ll need to get started
Product or service feed
Tag with custom parameters
Stories from businesses who use dynamic remarketing
- Netshoes, the world’s largest web-only retailer of sports equipment and clothing, saw a 30-40% growth in overall revenue with dynamic remarketing during the Christmas season. Read their story
- Sierra Trading Post, an outdoor gear and outerwear retail outlet, saw their conversions increase 5X with dynamic remarketing compared to regular remarketing campaigns. Read their story