If you have multiple ads that were disapproved for certain destination-related policies, you can submit an entire campaign for review after fixing your site or app. Refer to the Google Ads policies to learn more about what we don’t allow and how to fix violations.
- Sign into your Google Ads Account
- In the left page menu click Ads and extensions and find the disapproved ad or extension.
- In the "Status" column, hover over the "Disapproved" status.
If available, click the Appeal link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, the associated policy doesn’t allow campaign submission. You’ll need to make and save minor edits to each ad to trigger a review.
- Under "Reason for appealing," select Dispute decision or Made changes to comply with policy
- Under "Appeal the following," select which ads you want to appeal.
- Click Submit.
Once you submit your campaign, the "Status" column of the associated ads will change from "Disapproved" to "Under review." When the review is complete, each ad’s status will be updated in your account to display its current approval status.
We review most ads within 1 business day. Some reviews may take longer if an ad requires a more complex review.