To improve the speed and usability of the new AdSense reporting page, we've made some changes to reporting data in AdSense. This article gives you details about these changes and tells you how to download your old data from AdSense. Note that these changes also apply to AdSense home page reports.
Last 3 years of reporting data
We've limited reporting data for all AdSense products (Adsense for content, AdSense for search, etc.) to the last 3 years. This means that you can only run reports for data that's less than 3 years old.
You can download data that's older than 3 years from either the old Reports page (until the end of September) or the new Reports page (until the end of 2020). Learn how to download your old data from AdSense. If you often need access to older data, you might want to schedule a report to help you download your data on a regular basis.
No reporting data for YouTube or AdMob
We've also removed all YouTube and AdMob data from AdSense reports. This means you can no longer check your YouTube or AdMob data in AdSense.
- If you're a YouTube publisher, use YouTube Analytics to monitor the performance of your channels, videos, and claimed content. Learn more about YouTube Analytics.
- If you're an AdMob publisher, visit the Reports page in your AdMob account. Learn more about AdMob reports.
You can save a copy of your YouTube and AdMob reporting data by following the instructions below to download your old data from AdSense.
To download your full reporting history including YouTube and AdMob data:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Reports.
- Make sure that you're opted in to the new version of the Reports page.
- Find the report that you want to download.
- Next to Save as, click Download legacy data.
Your data is downloaded as a CSV file.