Submitting an application
Help to get your application approved
Savvy publishers like yourself can avoid common application pitfalls by being mindful of the trouble areas below.
You must be able to receive checks made payable to the name on your AdSense application. AdSense applications with incomplete names won't be approved.
- For business accounts:
- Enter the name of the organization in the 'Payee Name' field
- Enter the name of the person in your organization who manages the website in the 'Contact Name' field
Only AdSense applications with valid mailing addresses will be approved. Please provide your complete address including as much of the information listed below as is available for your location.
- Street Address (including house number, street name/number, flat/apartment number)
- City / Town
- State / Area
- Zip Code
- Country / Territory
- The email address you enter will be the login you use to sign in to AdSense. You'll also receive all communication regarding your AdSense account at this email address, starting with your email verification message. For this reason, please make sure you enter a valid address where you can receive email.
- If you enter an incorrect email address, you'll need to submit a new application using your desired email address.
Under Construction/Difficult Site Navigation
In order to be approved, your website must be launched and contain enough textual content for our specialists to evaluate. Websites that are under construction, don't load, or have non-functioning links, will not be approved. Please ensure that the URL on your application is entered correctly.
You must have access to edit the HTML source code of the website you submit for AdSense. If you submit a site you don't own (for example, www.google.com), you won't be able to place the AdSense code on the site and your application will not be approved.
In some locations, including China and India, we also require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers.
Unfortunately, AdSense is not yet available for all languages. If the primary language of your website doesn't appear in our list of supported languages, we'll be unable to approve your application. In the future, please check back at the link provided to learn whether AdSense is launched in your language.
Other Disapproval Reasons
For a complete list of requirements for a successful AdSense application, please read our program policies in detail.