Ready to join AdSense? You need these two things to create an AdSense account:
- A Google Account: If you're using Gmail or any other Google service, you already have one. If not, you can create a Google Account when you create your AdSense account.
- Your own content created from scratch: This can be your site, blog or other original content, as long as you're the owner and it complies with the AdSense Program policies.
How to create your account
To create your AdSense account, follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
- Click Get started.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on. Learn more about how to enter your URL.
YouTube, Blogger or other host partner
- If you're a YouTube publisher, sign in to your YouTube account and go to https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC/monetization
- If your site is on one of our host partner sites (e.g., Blogger), click Continue in… after you enter your URL. We'll be able to set you up faster that way because host partner sites follow a different account creation process.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you'd like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
We recommend that you choose Yes so we can help you get more out of AdSense. You can change your contact settings later.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select your country or territory.
- Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Click Create account.
You're now signed in to your new AdSense account.
What to do next
You might notice that some of the options in your new AdSense account are grayed out. That's because there are a few tasks that you need to complete before we can fully activate your account. Learn how to activate your AdSense account.