If you're new to AdSense, here are some pointers to help you find your way around your account. Take a few minutes to explore the main pages such as Home, Ads, Sites, etc. Also check out the Payments and Account pages where you'll find options for your payments and settings.
: Starting in March 2022 and rolling out over the next few months, YouTube earnings will have a separate homepage and payments account in AdSense. Learn more about the YouTube homepage and payments account
The main pages
You can access the following main pages from the navigation panel in your AdSense account:
- Home: When you first sign in to your AdSense account, you arrive at the Home page. This page gives you a snapshot of your earnings and account performance, and provides links to more detailed reports.
- Ads: Here's where you set up and manage your ads.
- Sites: On this page you can build a list of your sites to use in AdSense.
- Privacy & messaging: Use this page to create and manage the messages that you use to obtain consent from your users, as required by regulations like the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA).
- Brand safety: This page contains all of your ad blocking controls.
- Reports: Here's where you'll find all of your reporting options.
- Optimisation: This page can help you get more out of AdSense – it's a one-stop shop for improving your account performance.
- Policy centre: Use the Policy centre to discover, understand and resolve issues that affect ad serving on your sites. It helps you adhere to our Programme policies.
- Payments: Use this page to view your payments and manage your payment settings.
- Account: Here's where you access and manage your account settings and view your account status.
Other useful pages
- Feedback: You can send us problem reports, feature ideas and general comments via this link.
- Help: This button opens the AdSense help widget. Here you can find answers to your AdSense questions without having to leave your account. You can also browse all articles in the AdSense Help Centre and access the AdSense Help Forum.
To keep track of important messages and account alerts, check your notifications .