About the Revenue profile report
The Revenue profile report shows you your average RPM across different segments of your top performing ad requests. For example, you can use this report to see the RPM of the top performing 5% or 10% of your ad requests. The Revenue profile report is a useful tool to help you understand the value of your top performing ads.
Your top performing ads are selected using their Ad Rank. We calculate the average RPM using the revenue generated by these ads.
You might find the Revenue profile report particularly useful if you want to:
- Track your top ad request RPM
- See a profile of the value of your ad requests
- Monitor your ad request coverage.
How to access the Revenue profile report
To access the Revenue profile report: click Reports, then click Revenue profile.
Increasing the number of high value ad requests
If you're looking for best practices that might help to increase the number of high performing ad requests you get, we recommend the following:
- Place AdSense ad code directly on all eligible pages to allow every page view to compete in the auction.
- Opt in to show interest-based ads on your site
- Enable third-party ads
- Set your ad units to show both text and display ads
- Make your site multi-screen friendly and monetize it using responsive ad units
Here's an example of a Revenue profile report: