The Ad behavior report shows you how the ads that were served on your site behaved when they appeared on your pages, for example, whether the ads were static or whether they changed their characteristics in some way. This report is particularly useful for tracking the performance of ads such as expandables, which increase in size following a user-initiated action.
The data in this report is broken down into the following behavior categories:
- Anchors/overlays - mobile ads that stick to the edge of the user's screen and are easily dismissible. Learn more
- Expandables: ads that expand beyond their original size, following a user-initiated action.
- Large expandables: ads such as Lightbox ads that expand to a very large size when a user interacts with the ad.
- Unclassified: standard static ads, or ads with unclassified behavior.
- Vignettes - mobile full-screen ads that appear between page loads on your site and can be skipped by users at any time. Learn more
- Data is available in the Ad behavior report for anchors/overlays and vignettes for date ranges starting from June 29, 2015.
- Data is available in the Ad behavior report for expandables, large expandables, and unclassified ads for date ranges starting from March 10, 2014.