Common application problems
Main application problems:
- AdSense takes me back to the beginning every time I click 'Submit'
- What is a verification email and what do I do if I haven't received it?
- I submitted the wrong email address with my application. What do I do now?
- What if my full name doesn't fit in the application page?
If you're taken back to the beginning of the AdSense application every time you try to submit, you may need to change your browser settings. Please enable cookies and SSL 2.0 and clear your browser cache. Once you've done so, try submitting your application again. This time, it should work fine.
If you chose to create a new Google Account when you applied to AdSense, you'll need to verify this account. You won`t be able to finish your application until verification is done.See an example of the "Google AdSense: Create a Google Account" form
After you've provided an email address and password to use for your new Google Account, you'll receive an email asking you to verify your email address. You must click on the link in this verification email to confirm your email address.
If you haven't received your verification email, it may be in the Bulk/Spam folder of your email account, so please check there before requesting a replacement.
To request that the email verification message be resent:
- Visit the AdSense homepage at www.google.com/adsense.
- Sign in using the email address and password provided with your application.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click Verify by receiving a link via email.
- Check your email account.
When you receive the email, simply click on the link to confirm your email address. This will submit your application to us for review, and we'll follow-up with you by email in 2-3 days.
If the email address you submitted on your application contains a typo or you no longer wish to use that address for AdSense, the way to correct this issue differs based on where you are in the application process.
If you have not yet verified your email address, or your application has been reviewed and disapproved, you're more than welcome to submit a new application using your desired email address.
If you have verified your email address, please wait 2-3 days for your application to be reviewed. If your application is approved, follow the steps to update your login.
The 'Payee Name' field on the AdSense application is limited to 35 characters. If your payee name is longer than this, please enter your first initial and complete last name.