Link an AdSense account to an Analytics account
To start receiving data from AdSense within your Google Analytics account, you must first choose an Analytics account to link AdSense to. If you don’t already have an Analytics account, visit the Google Analytics website to sign up for a new account.
Before you start the linking process, make sure you're using a Google Account AdSense login that has both Administrator access to your AdSense account and Administrator access to your Analytics account.
To link your AdSense account:
- On the Home tab, visit the Account settings page.
- In the "Access and authorization" section, next to "Google Analytics integration," click edit.
- On the “Google Analytics integration” page, click Link next to the Analytics account that you want to link to your AdSense account. A new window opens and you’re taken to your Analytics account.
- In Analytics, click Link Accounts.
- In the dialog that appears, specify your primary Analytics property and Analytics views, then click Continue.
Your primary and secondary Analytics properties are listed under the AdSense tab, and your AdSense and Analytics accounts are now linked.
Please allow at least 24 hours for the data to populate in your reports. If you're having trouble linking your accounts, check our linking AdSense and Analytics accounts FAQs.