Performance reports guide
Schedule a report
Once you've created a report, you can schedule it to run on a regular basis and have it emailed to yourself and other recipients once it's ready.
To schedule a report:
- Create a report.
- Click Save, enter a name for the report, then select the Run this report automatically checkbox.
- Use the date drop-downs in the Run section to set the frequency and date range of the report. For example, selecting “Weekly” and “Last 7 days” runs the report at the beginning of Monday each week on data from the previous 7 days.
- In the Share with section, enter the email addresses to send the report to when it is run. The email address that you're signed into AdSense with is automatically added for you. Note that you must provide at least one email address in this section.
- Click Save.
To edit the schedule of a scheduled report:
- Click My reports, then click Manage.
- In the “Saved reports manager,” click the applicable Edit link for the report.
- Make your changes and click Save.