Cancel your AdMob account
To permanently cancel your AdMob account, you must be an account administrator.
If you only use AdMob and don’t use the associated AdSense account:
- Upon cancellation, you'll receive your final payment within approximately 90 days of the end of the month, if your account meets all of the requirements to receive a final payment.
- The associated AdSense account will also be canceled.
If you use the AdSense account that’s associated with your AdMob account:
- Upon cancellation of your AdMob account, your final AdMob payment will be added to your AdSense account balance at the end of the payment cycle.
- Your associated AdSense account will not be cancelled with your AdMob account. To cancel your AdSense account, see How to cancel your AdSense account.
If you’re cancelling your AdMob account and don’t have an AdSense account in use, your account must meet the following requirements in order to receive a final payment:
- Your account balance must be greater than the payment threshold.
- You must complete the necessary steps to get paid before cancelling:
- You must resolve any other payment holds on your account before cancelling.
To permanently cancel your AdMob account, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click Cancel account in the Account information section next to Account status.
Click Yes, continue.
If you don’t meet the final payment requirements, you’ll be asked to click a checkbox to confirm that you understand you won’t receive the balance of any outstanding earnings.Note: If you meet the payment threshold, you can’t cancel your account until you verify your postal address and resolve any payment holds on your account.
- Select your reason for canceling.
- Click Confirm cancellation.
Reminders before canceling
- Download all the reports you want to keep. After you confirm cancellation, all reports and Firebase links are deleted. To download a report, click next to the report name and select Download CSV.
- Remove ad unit code from your apps. Ad serving stops within a few hours after you cancel, whether or not you remove the ad unit code from your app.
- If you use the AdSense account that’s associated with the canceled AdMob account, you can continue to access AdMob payment information in your AdSense account.
- If you use the AdSense account that’s associated with the cancelled AdMob account and you want to delete all of your AdMob data, you’ll need to also cancel your AdSense account that was linked to the canceled AdMob account. Learn how to cancel your AdSense account.