Overview of performance reports
There are two types of reports: your AdMob Network report and your Ad Mediation report. These reports are designed to provide insights into how much you're earning and what impacts these earnings. They include graphs so you can view trends and compare important metrics more easily. They also offer lots of ways of segmenting your statistics.
Divide your data to better understand app performance at a deeper level.
- Dimensions: Use dimensions to sort or change the types of data shown. Dimensions determine the columns displayed in your report.
- Filters: Use filters to drill-down and find specific data in your reports. Filters determine what data is displayed in your report based on criteria you choose.
Change the way you view reports to see your data from a new perspective.
- View by performance: View a graph showing performance over time and compare several metrics at once.
- View by date: View your report by predefined or custom date ranges.
- View by location: View a map showing which regions are contributing to the selected metric.
Viewing reports with large data sets
Reports you view in AdMob are limited to 50,000 rows of data. If your report exceeds this limit, only the first 50,000 rows will be visible. However, the totals displayed in the report will accurately reflect the overall data set, including those rows over the 50,000 limit.
If your report contains more than 50,000 rows, you can break your report into smaller ranges. For example, you could generate 12 monthly reports to review yearly reporting data rather than generating 1 annual report.