Before you activate
You must be an administrator for your Ad Manager network to link accounts and to activate First Look. If you are not an administrator, the settings below are unavailable. Learn more about user role permissions.
To activate First Look, you must set the primary linked Ad Exchange account as the "default for Dynamic Allocation" for each inventory type you use in Ad Manager. For example, if you only have Display inventory type, then you only need to set the Ad Exchange account for one of them. If you have multiple inventory types associated with your network (for example, Mobile app, Video, and Display), then you must set this for each type individually.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Linked accounts Ad Exchange.
- Click the primary linked Ad Exchange account you'd like to use for First Look.
This Ad Exchange account is the one with the same web property code as your primary Ad Exchange account.
- Enable Default for dynamic allocation.
The Ad Exchange account that you're linking is the default used for dynamic allocation.
- Click Save.
- Click Admin Linked accounts Incoming Ad Exchange links.
- Click Enable to activate First Look for the primary linked Ad Exchange account.
After completing these steps, it may take up to 24 hours before First Look pricing is available.