Ad Speed reports (Beta)
New reporting experience
Ad Speed reports (Beta) display a snapshot of your network's ad serving speed over the last 30 days. They can help you identify the factors contributing to fast or slow load time and help you find ways to improve latency across your network.
Generate an Ad Speed report
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Reporting Reports. Previously: Click Reports Queries.
- Click New report. Previously: Click New query.
- Enter a meaningful report name.
- Click and select Ad Speed. Then, click Done.
Previously: Select the radio button for the report type you want to use.
- (Optional) Click Add filter to narrow the report results.
- Select one or more dimensions and metrics:
Ad creative load time
The elapsed time from the moment the ad creative began to load until it completed loading (as determined by the ad’s
onLoadevent). Measured in seconds and assigned a grade relative to the 80th percentile load times of a group of technical peer networks similar to your own.
You may be able to improve this score if you built the relevant creative for the advertiser. Note: Some impressions may not have ad speed or latency data associated with them.
Non-viewable impression reasons
Learn why your non-viewable impressions didn't become viewable.
View ad speed by elapsed time for different periods, including "Page navigation to tag loaded time," "Page navigation to first ad request time," and "Tag loaded to first ad request time." Measured in seconds.
- (Optional) Add editors by entering email addresses or selecting names from the list. Editors are other users who can edit your report settings.
- (Optional) Schedule your report and share the results. Only reports with a date range less than 1 year can be scheduled.
- Save and run your report.
- If you want to run the report later, click Save and give the report a meaningful name. If scheduled, your report will run according to the schedule you've defined. Otherwise, you can come back to run or edit this report in the future.
- If you want to generate report results now, click Run. After your report has loaded, you can edit the report inline, send the report results, or export the report results.