Introducing Google Ad Manager
We’re bringing DoubleClick Ad Exchange (AdX) and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) together under a single brand: Google Ad Manager. As part of the launch, we've made the following changes to DoubleClick publisher products:
- DoubleClick for Publishers has become Google Ad Manager. The new Google Ad Manager brand--including new product names and logos--is reflected in product interfaces, help centers, trainings, and more.
- The Ad Exchange Seller user interface is no longer available. You'll be redirected to Google Ad Manager instead.
Over the course of several months, you’ll start to see improvements to the user interface, but the core product and its functionality will remain the same. Learn more
We recently announced that we’re bringing DoubleClick Ad Exchange (AdX) and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) together under a single brand: Google Ad Manager. This new name better reflects how our platform helps you earn more and protects your brand, wherever your audience is engaging and however advertisers are looking to work with you.
Google Ad Manager is a complete platform to grow all of your digital ad revenues in all the new ways and places people are watching, playing, and engaging. Our unified platform leverages Google technology to help you run your business more efficiently and keep your brand safe.
With Google Ad Manager you get:
- More access to advertisers, no matter how they’re buying
- More places to grow your business today and in the future
- More insights and optimizations, so you can make better business decisions
- More protections for your end users, clients, and, brand
- More time to focus on the things that matter
Changes to DoubleClick publisher products
As part of the Google Ad Manager launch, you’ll see the following changes to DoubleClick publisher products.
Google Ad Manager is the evolution and consolidation of DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick Ad Exchange. It offers a single tool for selling inventory, protecting your brand, delivering, measuring, and optimizing ads.
The new brand has launched to all DoubleClick partners. When you sign in to your account, you’ll see updated branding for Google Ad Manager.
The Ad Exchange Seller user interface is no longer available. You'll be redirected to Google Ad Manager instead. The same product features for your primary Ad Exchange account are now available directly in the Ad Manager UI.
The new brand has launched to all DoubleClick partners. When you sign in to your account you’ll see updated branding for Google Ad Manager.
There are no changes to key pieces of infrastructure for Ad Exchange associated with the DoubleClick brand. You'll have access to all of your existing deals, and there is no impact to delivery.