When you select the "HTML & CSS editor" option to create a native style, you use HTML and CSS to style your native ad to match the look and feel of your website or app. Updates are automatically applied to the ad preview on this page, which allows for experimentation.
- Update the “Preview width” setting to see how your ad looks on different screen sizes.
You can also drag the blue bar to change width. Height is updated automatically.
- Under “Rendering type," select whether to create native ads that are optimized for AMP.
- Standard: Native ads will work across desktop web, mobile web, and mobile apps. Standard native ads will also work on AMP content but won’t be as fast as selecting an AMP option.
- AMP: AMP ads are specifically designed to be faster on AMP content, but they will also serve on standard content.
- Standard and AMP: Add separate code to produce either version of the native ad. Ad Manager will serve the AMP version on AMP content and the standard version on standard content. Learn about using creative wrappers to add snippets of code to an ad.
- In the right panel, toggle between HTML and CSS and update accordingly. Learn more about adding code for native ads.
- Click Save or Save and activate.
Self universal link
A self universal link is an iOS universal link used in an iOS app for in-app navigation. To use self universal link on a native creative, please ensure the native format has the
%%ONE_CLICK_HANDLER_TARGET%% macro in its HTML as in this example: