Sign in to Google Ad Manager
Visit google.com/admanager and enter your Google Account username and password to sign in. If you don’t have an account, sign up for an Ad Manager account to get started or contact a sales representative.
Access Ad Manager features and settings to monitor orders and line items, and user activity. Specifically Ad Manager enables you to perform the following and more:
- Monitor orders that are starting soon, orders assigned to you, starred orders, and starred line items.
- View orders and line items from the lists of orders and line items in the ‘Delivery’ screen, or you can search for specific orders and line items.
- Pause a line item if there’s a problem. You can’t resume line items from the mobile version.
You can fix the problem once you have access to the full version of Google Ad Manager, not on the mobile version.
- Email a user who last made changes in case there’s a problem they need to address.
- See a list of users who made changes to orders and line items during the last few days as well as details about the changes they made in the 'Activity' screen. You can email the person who made a particular change directly from the interface.
Having trouble signing in?
Below are solutions to common problems that most often affect user access:
Confirm that you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, such as a personal Gmail account or another business account, it's possible you're signed in to the wrong one. Try signing out and signing in with the email address you use with Google Ad Manager.
- If your Google account is associated with more than one Google Ad Manager accounts, you'll be prompted to select which account you'd like to access when you sign in.
Clear your browser's cache and cookies
Delete your browser cache and cookies, which eliminates any outdated authentication data. In some cases, you may need to clear your cache more than once.
Consult your network administrator
Confirm that you are listed as an active user in the Google Ad Manager network.
If your user status is marked as "Pending invitation," check your inbox and spam folders for the invitation email, then click the link within that email to activate your user profile. Your network administrator, or any user with the "Edit users, roles, and teams" permission, can resend the invitation, if needed.
Check your user permissions
Contact your network administrator to ensure you're a member of the correct user role with all necessary permissions, or that your user profile is associated with the correct Team.
Manage Google Ad Manager in the Google Admin console
To find Google Ad Manager and manage it for your users:
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps > Additional Google services. Services that are turned on are listed first, but you can use Filters to list Featured services or Organization services.
- Switch Google Ad Manager to ON.