Ad Manager reporting helps you create and schedule customized reports. Here are some of the features offered:
- Create reports to view performance by week, quarter, month, or a date range you specify.
- Filter delivery data with dimensions and metrics.
- Schedule and share report results.
- Generate reports from predefined templates.
- Export large reports in a variety of formats, including Excel and CSV.
- All report types are in the publisher's time zone.
- When U.S. daylight saving time (DST) begins in March, one hour in reporting doesn't display data. When U.S. daylight saving time ends in November, there is one hour in reporting that contains two hours of data.
- Ad Manager and Ad Exchange both aggregate statistics continuously. Most data is available in reports within four hours but it might take longer. For Ad Manager and Ad Exchange, statistics for the previous month are frozen after 3 AM Pacific Time on the first day of every month. Learn more about IAB compliance.
Report on Ad Exchange performance in Ad Manager
Use the Historical report. If you previously used the Ad Exchange Historical report, learn about the deprecation and migration.