Ad Manager reporting helps you create and schedule customized reports. Here are some of the features offered:
- Create reports to view performance by week, quarter, month, or specify a fixed date range.
- Filter delivery data with dimensions and metrics.
- Schedule and share report results.
- Generate reports from predefined templates.
- Export large reports in a variety of formats, including Excel and CSV.
- When U.S. daylight saving time (DST) begins in the Spring, one hour in reporting doesn't display data. When U.S. daylight saving time ends in the Fall, there is one hour in reporting that contains two hours of data.
- Ad Manager and Ad Exchange both aggregate statistics continuously. Most data is available in reports within four hours but it might take longer. For Ad Manager, statistics for the previous month are frozen after 4:00 AM on the first day of every month (does not apply to Ad Exchange reporting). Learn more about IAB compliance.
Report on Ad Exchange performance in Ad Manager
Ad Manager reporting offers the ability to create the same reports previously generated in Ad Exchange. When you create or edit a report, select the Ad Exchange historical report type.