There are a few ways to view the Publisher Console, which can only be used on webpages containing Google Publisher Tag.
Set this function on any browser in desktop or mobile web environments. To create the bookmark in Chrome:
- Click the More icon Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- In the Bookmark Manager, click the More icon Add new bookmark.
- Enter a name for the bookmark (for example, Publisher Console).
- Copy and paste this code into the “URL” box:
- Click Save.
- Navigate to a website where ads are displayed using GPT.
- Click your newly created bookmark to open the Publisher Console.
- The bookmark appears where you placed it in step 2. For example, it may be in the bookmarks bar under the address bar.
- For mobile web, you may need to load the bookmark through the address bar.
After loading the page, enter
Before loading the page, append one of these query string parameters to your page’s URL in the address bar of the browser:
google_console=1: Makes the Publisher Console toggleable using a keyboard shortcut (see below).
google_force_console=1: Causes the Publisher Console to display automatically after the page is loaded.
Turn the Publisher Console on or off
After you’ve loaded the Google Publisher Console using any of the above methods, you can toggle it on or off using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F10 (on a Mac, use fn+control+F10).
To prevent the Google Publisher Console from loading on subsequent page loads, be sure to close out of the Console. Click in the upper right corner of the Console.