Create a virtual bulletin board
Share team announcements and the latest developments by using a Google Groups mailing list as a virtual bulletin board.
Create an email list
Note: (For G Suite accounts) To find or create web forums within your organization that are not public, go to Groups and click My Groups Switch organization view to yourdomain.com before doing the following tasks.
- In Groups, click Create group.
- If you’re creating a group within your organization, your group’s address will end with yourdomain.com.
- If you’re creating a public group, your group’s address will end with googlegroups.com.
- Describe the group.
- Scroll to Group type, and next to Select a group type, select Email list.
- Scroll to Basic permissions and choose who can view topics, post, and join your group.
- Click Create group.