Before you can start YouTube Live event, you need to have a YouTube channel:
- Go to Live Streaming Events.
- If you haven’t already enabled live streaming for your channel, click Enable live streaming and complete the verification process.
- Click New live event.
- In the bottom right, under Type Quick, click webcam. Or, select Custom to use custom encoders and controls.
- Give your live stream a title, and fill in other fields as required.
- To broadcast your event, do one of the following:
- To broadcast your event now, click Go live now.
- To schedule your event for another time, change the event time and click Create event.
- When you’re ready to broadcast your event, go to Live Streaming Events and click Start Hangout on air.
- Click Invite people to add participants to your live stream.