Docs lets you write reports, create joint project proposals, keep track of meeting notes, and more.Get Docs: Web (docs.google.com), Android, or iOS
What online word processor provider did you use before G Suite?
|If you previously used...||Read this guide...|
|Other online word processor providers, or are new to cloud storage||
What you'll learn:
Need a quick reference for the Docs basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
Get shortcuts for G Suite products like Chrome Browser, Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Try Docs by copying and customizing this proposal template.
Learn how to prepare, share, and finalize a document using G Suite tools like Drive and Docs.
Learn how to prepare for, hold, and follow up after team meetings using G Suite tools like Calendar and Drive.
Create a powerful proposal using templates, visuals, outlines, and more.
Combine G Suite services like Calendar, Drive, and Hangouts Meet to complete key business tasks, such as planning projects and holding meetings.
Are you overloaded with email conversations? Is your inbox out of control? Email is great, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming. Here are some tips that will help you communicate more effectively and get out of conversation chaos.
If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
Keep track of your daily to-do list, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks.
- Add and edit images
- Add flowcharts and diagrams to files
- Create automatic outlines in Docs
- Present during a video meeting
- Share content with multiple people
- Email collaborators
- Mark a shared file as final
- Restrict sharing options on Drive files
- Set an expiration date for file access
- Transfer ownership of a file
- Create an out of office document
- Do more with add-ons and scripts
- Create professional-looking newsletters
- Space table rows and columns evenly
- Translate Docs into other languages
- Find and add citations to your document
- Type with your voice
- Add Keep notes to documents
- Share a file publicly
- Publish files as web pages
Visit the Docs Help Center.