This article is for G Suite users, including Education and Government.
Google Sync allows you to sync mail, calendar, and contacts from your G Suite account to your BlackBerry 10 device.
Before you can use Google Sync, your administrator needs to enable it. After you set up Google Sync, your admin might also have additional device management capabilities (such as remote wipe or password requirements). Contact your admin for details.
Before you begin
Set up Google Sync
- On your device's home screen, open the Settings application.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced.
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
Enter account info
- Enter your Google Account email address.
Leave the Domain field blank.
- For Username, enter your Google Account email address.
- For Password, enter your Google Account password.
- For the server address, enter m.google.com.
- Tap Next and select which services you’d like to sync.
If you have Push enabled on your device, synchronization begins automatically.
You can open the Gmail, Google Calendar, and Contacts mobile apps to start a sync.
Note: If you've recently signed up for G Suite, it can take up to 24 hours to sync with your mobile device.
You might see these error messages.
Your mobile device request is currently pending admin approval
Service for account is not available
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.