Choosing which calendars to sync
Google Sync can sync up to 25 Google Calendars with the Calendar app on your Windows Phone (7.5+).
To select which calendars to sync to your device, follow these steps:
- Open your browser on your device and go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings/
- Sign in with your account and select your device from the list of devices you've set up for Google Sync.
- Bookmark this page so you can return to it easily.
If you use G Suite, follow these steps:
- Open your browser on your phone and go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings/
- Click on G Suite user? at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your domain name (e.g., example.com).
- Click the Sync icon in your domain area (this section has a green background).
- Sign in if required.
- Select your device to configure Calendars.
Using Google Calendar on your Windows Phone 7.5+
With Google Sync enabled, you can do the following actions in Google Calendar using the Calendar app:
- Create events and edit event details.
- Change your Alert Reminder Time, e.g. "30 minutes before".
- See your list of pending invitations.
- When you’re invited to an event, it shows up with a dotted line on the left side of the event in your calendar. If you choose Accept or Maybe, it changes to solid, and if you Decline, the event is removed.
- When viewing meeting invitations in your inbox, the calendar icon at the bottom lets you update your attendee status.
Experiencing setup or sync issues? See the Known Issues page.