You can use the audit and investigation page to run searches related to Graduation log events. There you can track graduating students' transfer of data from their Google Workspace for Education account to another Google Account with Graduation log events.
Open the audit and investigation page
- On the left, click ReportingAudit and investigationGraduation log events.
Filter the data
- Open the log events as described above in Access Graduation log event data.
- Click Add a filter, and then select an attribute.
- In the pop-up window, select an operatorselect a valueclick Apply.
(Optional) To create multiple filters for your search:
- Click Add a filter and repeat step 3.
- (Optional) To add a search operator, above Add a filter, select AND or OR.
- Click Search.
Note: Using the Filter tab, you can include simple parameter and value pairs to filter the search results. You can also use the Condition builder tab, where the filters are represented as conditions with AND/OR operators.
For this data source, you can use the following attributes when searching log event data:
|Actor||Email address of the user who performed the action|
|Actor group name||Group name of the actor|
|Actor organizational unit||Organizational unit of the actor|
|Date||Date and time the event occurred (displayed in your browser's default time zone)|
|Event||The logged event action, such as Started migration of data|
|Migration completion time||Time that the data migration completed|
|Migration start time||Time that the data migration started|
|Percent of Drive items migrated||Percentage of Drive files migrated|
|Percent of Gmail messages migrated||Percentage of Gmail messages migrated|
|User email||The email address of the user who's data is migrated|
Manage log event data
Manage search results column data
You can control which data columns appear in your search results.
- At the top-right of the search results table, click Manage columns.
- (Optional) To remove current columns, click Remove.
- (Optional) To add columns, next to Add new column, click the Down arrowand select the data column.
Repeat as needed.
- (Optional) To change the order of the columns, drag the data column names.
- Click Save.
Export search result data
- At the top of the search results table, click Export all.
- Enter a nameclick Export.
The export displays below the search results table under Export action results.
- To view the data, click the name of your export.
The export opens in Google Sheets.
Create reporting rules
When and how long is data available?
Go to Data retention and lag times.