Get started with G Suite for Education for homeschools
To see if your organization qualifies, see Qualifications for G Suite for Education.
G Suite for Education provides free business features to nonprofit K–12 and higher education institutions and homeschool co-ops.
If your school has sophisticated IT needs, consider G Suite Enterprise for Education. It has additional enterprise-grade capabilities, such as:
- Advanced controls for administrators
- Enhanced analytics and search capabilities
- Enterprise-grade communication tools
- Go to the G Suite for Education signup form.
- Complete the form.
Note: You’ll use this information to sign in to your G Suite for Education account.
- Review the G Suite for Education agreement, check the box to agree to the terms, and click Accept and sign up.
You get an email that includes information about your new account.
If you see an error message when using your domain to sign up for G Suite for Education, see Can't sign up my domain for a Google service.
- In a web browser, go to the Homeschool application form.
- Under Contact email, enter your email address.
- Under Domain name, enter the domain name you used in Step 2 to request approval.
- Under Case Number, enter the case number given to you in the subject line of the email you received in Step 2 to request approval.
- Under G Suite Code, enter the G Suite for Education code you received in the email from your state homeschool organization.
- Click Submit.
If you signed up for G Suite with a domain that you’re already using, you need to verify your domain before we can review your application. This verification process ensures that no one can use services or send email that appears to come from your school.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your domain for G Suite.
After you submit your request and verify your domain, we review your organization’s eligibility. We contact you by email about the status of your application in 1–2 weeks.